The Carter Law Firm represents clients who have been harmed as the result of unsafe or defective products, including:
- Dangerous Drugs
- Defective Elevators
- Defective Escalators
- Defective Medical Devices
- Defective or Dangerous Car Seats
- Defective or Dangerous Products for Babies
- Defective or Dangerous Toys
- Defective Over the Counter Drugs
- Defective Prescription Drugs
- Defective Vehicles
- Failure to Warn
- Malfunctioning Automotive Parts
- Malfunctioning Devices
- Products which Contain Hazardous Materials
- Products which have Manufacturing Defects
- Products with Engineering or Design Defects
- Unreasonably Dangerous Products
Numerous defendants may be held financially responsible for your injuries, including design engineers, drug manufacturing companies, manufacturers, medical device design & manufacturers, pharmacies, and wholesalers / retail establishments.
Whether you suffered a car accident due to a malfunctioning car, were injured by a defective air bag, were harmed because a product manufacturer failed to warn of potentially dangerous uses, or suffered harm because you took a dangerous drug, The Carter Law Firm can help.
For additional information regarding any of these violations, please complete our Contact Us case evaluation form and a representative from our firm will contact you as soon as possible.