Were You Wrongfully Terminated?
If an employer fires you for one of the following, you most likely have been a victim of wrongful termination:
• Discrimination Due to Age, Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Ethnicity, Disability or Veteran Status. Women Also Cannot Be Fired Because Of a Pregnancy, Which Would Fall Under Discrimination.
• Harassment from The Employer or Supervisor
• A Breach of Contract Since Most Contracts Will Have a Termination Clause or Section
• Retaliating Against an Employee that Reports Unethical or Illegal Behavior or Practices to Law Enforcement. Whistle Blower Laws Protect Employees.
• Punishing Employees for Taking Family Leave or Using Employee Benefits
• Defaming Employees
• Firing an Employee Who Took Time Off to Vote, Jury Duty or Military Duty
If you feel that have been wrongfully fired or laid off, give us a call to have your claim reviewed. Call us today or complete the form to the right to schedule a consultation. We will examine your claim and see if you have a case that we can bring to court. Let us fight for your rights.